Finally finished the first 11 chaps for my Blood Bowl Chaos team, with the addition of another four beastmen. Once again, I did the skin and fur in unique shades and I’m hoping to have all 11 beastmen in slightly different tones when the whole team is done. While the models are rather dull, they paint up easily. This brings my painted total for 2013 up to an astounding… 11! Yes. I’m definitely behind on my plan to paint one model a week. Need to do more painting and posting to bring the total up!
Here’s the whole gang, as they are now. I realized after taking the photos that I had forgotten to paint the numbers on the shoulder pads of the four new additions. Still haven’t figured out how to get proper depth of focus on my camera while also getting the light sensitivity and exposure I’d like. Hence the slightly out of focus Chaos Warriors. I’m sure you’ll manage though.
I have also been working (a little) on the Harboth’s Black Mountain Boys that I’m doing for the end of July painting challenge over at the Oldhammer forums. Base coat of flesh done on them all. Quite some way to go yet, but the troopers should be rather quick affairs. Nice models though. Too bad my champion is so poorly cast that it can not possibly be a legit cast. I did pay £10-£15 for him so it smarts a bit. Didn’t look too closely upon reception and now a few years later it’s not really time to open a case with eBay. Oh well, I’ll paint him up!